Site management method with reference to the processing of personal data of users that visit it.
1. The reason for this statement
This statement is made in accordance with art. 13 of Italian legislative decree no. 196/2003 – Personal data protection code, to individuals that interact with the Etna Caffè site starting from the address: etnacaffe.com, which is the official home page of Etna Caffè. The presence of the statement in the footer of the page means that visitors know they are on the Etna Caffè page The statement is only valid for the Etna Caffè site and not for any other web sites visited by the user via links.
2. Type of data processed
In its capacity as data controller, Etna caffè communicates that, once you have entered your data on this site or by logging on to the Etna Caffè web service, data concerning identified or identifiable persons can be processed.
The etnacaffe.com site uses some cookies to make it easier to navigate through its services and use the Etna Caffè web pages efficiently. The cookies used also improve the service provided to users, by making its use more effective and/or enabling specific functions.
2.1.2 The Cookies used
In accordance with the existing terms of service, Google will use this information, in its capacity as the autonomous data controller, to trace and examine the use of the web site, write reports on the site’s activities for use by the site operators and provide services on the web site’s activities, the connection methods (mobile phone, pc, browser used, etc.) and the methods for searching for and reaching the pages of the portal. Google may also transfer this information to third parties when this is imposed by the law or when these third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate the IP addresses with any data in its possession.
To read Google’s privacy statement on its Google Analytics service, please visit the web site www.google.com.
To read Google’s privacy regulations, visit the web site www.google.com.
Monitoring cookies can be disabled without affecting navigation on the portal: to disable them, see the following section “How to disable cookies using the browser (opt-out)”.
2.1.3 Web sites and services of third parties
In particular, the web site uses social plug-ins (plug-in of social networks”) of the following providers:
1. com managed by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA, (“Facebook”). Its plug-in can be recognised by the facebook logo (http://facebook.com/) and the privacy statement can be found at the following addresses: www.facebook.com–
2. com managed by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA, (“Twitter”). Its plug-in can be recognised by the Twitter logo. (http://twitter.com) and its privacy statement can be found at the following addresses: support.twitter.com/articles
3. com managed by LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Its plug-in can be recognised by the Linkedin logo (http://linkedin.com) and its privacy statement can be found at the following addresses: www.linkedin.com
4. com managed by Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 Its plug-in can be recognised by the Google + logo (http://google.com) and its privacy statement can be found at the following addresses: www.google.com–developers.google.com
5. Flickr managed by Yahoo, 701 First Avenue Sunnyvale, CA 94089. Its plug-in can be recognised by the Flickr logo (http://flickr.com) and its privacy statement can be found at the following addresses: yahoo.com
6. Instagram managed by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA, (“Facebook”). Its plug-in can be recognised by the Instagram logo (http://instagram.com/) and its privacy statement can be found at the following addresses: http://instagram.com
7. Slideshare managed by LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Its plug-in can be recognised by the Linkedin logo (http://slideshare.net) and its privacy statement can be found at the following addresses: linkedin.com
8. YouTube managed by Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 Its plug-in can be recognised by the Google + logo (http://google.com) and its privacy statement can be found at the following addresses: google.it
2.1.4 How to disable cookies
The links given below explain how to disable cookies in the most common browsers (for other browsers used, we suggest you search for this option in the help of the software).
To disable Google Analytics cookies only
Alternatively, you can disable the Google Analytics cookies alone, using the additional opt-out component provided by Google for the main browsers. In this way, you will also be able to use the on-line services of the Etna Caffè sites.
To remove cookies already stored on the terminal
Even if you withdraw your consent to the use of third-party cookies, the cookies may already have been stored on the user’s terminal. For technical reasons it is not possible to delete these cookies but you can remove them using the privacy settings. In fact, the browser options contain an option called “Delete navigation data”, which can be used to remove cookies, site data and plug-in.
2.2 Telematic traffic data
During normal operation, the information systems and software procedures that control the sites acquire some personal data and send it through the internet communication protocols or use it to improve the quality of the service offered. It is information that is not collected for it to be associated with identified users but, due to its nature, could be used to identify users after processing and association.
This category of data includes the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the address of the requested resources in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (completed successfully, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the user’s operating system and information environment. The provision of this data is mandatory. This data are used to obtain anonymous statistics on the use of the site and to check the operation of the information systems. The data could also be used to determine responsibilities in case of hypothetical IT crimes or damages caused by Etna Caffè or third parties.
2.3 Data supplied voluntarily by the user
The optional, express and voluntary transmission of e-mail, messages or any kind of communication to addresses or other contacts indicated on this site automatically entails the acquisition of the sender’s address and any other personal data used to reply to the requests. It is guaranteed that such processing will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of privacy as indicated in legislative decree no. 196/03. Specific summary statements will be reported or shown on the pages of the sites dedicated to particular services on request.
3. The data controller
The data controller concerned by this statement is Etna Caffè, based at Via Paolo VI, 95031 Adrano (CT).
The personal data collected will be processed exclusively for purposes associated with the activities of its web site etnacaffe.com and the services offered.
You must provide your personal data in order to be able to use the services.
Etna Caffè reserves the right to cancel the registration and to stop providing the services if the data you give is found not to be true.
Personal data can be communicated exclusively to associated companies/subsidiaries or public or private organisations for the fulfilment of the obligations imposed by the law.
During normal operation the information systems and software that control the web site save some personal data, which is sent through the internet communication protocols. This data is used simply to obtain statistics on the use of the site and to control its operation.
The optional, express and voluntary transmission of e-mail to the site or the addresses indicated on it entails the acquisition of the sender’s address, as this is necessary to reply to the requests, and any other personal data present in the e-mail.
4. Voluntary nature of data provision
Apart from the cases described above for cookies and navigation data, users are free to provide the personal data indicated on the forms present on the etnacaffe.com site or, in any case, indicated during contacts with Italgas to request the transmission of informative material, other communications or to gain access to specific services. Failure to provide it may make it impossible to fulfil the request made.
5. Processing methods
Personal data is processed exclusively for purposes associated with the activities of the web site [www.], using automated tools for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. Specific safety measures are observed to prevent data loss, illegal or improper use and unauthorised access.
6. Rights of data subjects
In accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, data subjects have the right:
to obtain confirmation of the existence of data concerning them, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in intelligible form. to obtain an indication of:
1. a) the source of the personal data;
2. b) the purposes and methods of processing;
3. c) the logic applied in data processing performed using electronic tools;
4. d) the details of the data controller, the managers and the representative designated in accordance with article 5, subsection 2;
5. e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come into possession of it in their capacity as representatives designated for Italy, managers or delegates.
1. a) the updating, correction or, where desired, addition of data;
2. b) c)certification of the fact that the operations indicated under letters a) and b) have been communicated, with regard to their contents, to those to whom the data has been sent or disclosed, except when it is not possible to fulfil this obligation or it would entail employing resources manifestly disproportionate to the right protected.
to oppose in whole or in part:
1. a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data that concern them, unless relevant to the purpose of its collection;
2. b) the processing of personal data that concerns them in order to send advertising or direct sales material or to conduct market or commercial communication surveys.
In accordance with the same article, data subjects have the right to request the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law and, in any case, for legitimate reasons, to opposite its processing.